Vitrex Torque Master Power Cutter 450W
Retail Price £39.99 each
Free delivery on orders over £250*
Free Click & Collect
Select store at checkout
Torque Master Power Tile Cutter with Hi-Torque geared motor for maximum cutting performance. The cutter has double extension tables for larger format tiles, the table tilts for 22.5° and 45° mitres and there is a water re-circulation system for a 'no mess' operation.
- Hi-Torque geared motor for maximum cutting performance
- Splash guard with variable height adjustment
- ø110 x 22mm diamond blade with continuous rim for an extra clean cut
- Fully adjustable mitre guide with unique ratchet mechanism
- Double extension tables for larger format tiles
- Integral measuring guide and quick release rip guide for perfectly straight cuts
- Flip-up cutting table for 22.5° & 45° mitres
- "No Mess" water re-circulation system
- Quick-release splash guard for plunge cuts
- Replacement blade guard code: 1405BG
- Replacement mitre guide code: 1405MG
- Replacement rip guide code: 1405RG
- This machine uses a 110mm blade
Returns: Our returns policy gives you 30 days to return your unused, unopened items to any store for a full refund. Special order items are excluded from this and will be identified on your receipt. Your statutory rights are not affected
Click & Collect FAQs
I’ve just placed my order, when can I collect it?
Due to the nature of the products which we sell, it is not possible to hold stock of everything in every store. For this reason, once your order has been received by your chosen store, the store will aim to contact you in 2 hours to confirm your order and when it will be ready for collection. Click & Collect orders are normally available for collection 4-7 days after the day of order.
I haven’t heard from you regarding my order?
If you have not heard from your click and collect store within 24 hours or placing your order please contact your chosen store. Contact details can be found on our store locator
I need tiles of a specific batch, how do I arrange this?
If you are ordering extra tiles to complete a project, you will need to provide the batch information for your existing tiles when the store contacts you. They will then check with our warehouse to see if the batch is available.