ProWarm Backer Pro 6mmx600mmx1200mm
Retail Price £9.99 each
Free delivery on orders over £250*
Free Click & Collect
Select store at checkout
ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO insulation Boards are ideal for two primary purposes; as a superior waterproof surface to fix wall or floor tiles and as a first class heat insulation for underfloor heating systems.
ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO insulation boards are particularly suited to underfloor and under tile heating applications. Installation below underfloor heating systems on an existing un-insulated concrete or timber sub-floor will greatly reduce heat up time and running costs.
- ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO insulation boards are waterproof and dimensionally stable (unlike plywood)
- Ideal for wetrooms
- Easy to carry, no more shifting huge sheets of plywood around
- Excellent sound insulation: impact sound is greatly reduced
- Cuts with a knife. no need for a jigsaw
- Will accept even the heaviest wall tiles, unlike plasterboard.(correct installation method must be followed)
- Excellent heat insulation with thermal conductivity value of 0.027 W/mK making them ideal for use as a thermal barrier with under floor heating.
Returns: Our returns policy gives you 30 days to return your unused, unopened items to any store for a full refund. Special order items are excluded from this and will be identified on your receipt. Your statutory rights are not affected
Click & Collect FAQs
I’ve just placed my order, when can I collect it?
Due to the nature of the products which we sell, it is not possible to hold stock of everything in every store. For this reason, once your order has been received by your chosen store, the store will aim to contact you in 2 hours to confirm your order and when it will be ready for collection. Click & Collect orders are normally available for collection 4-7 days after the day of order.
I haven’t heard from you regarding my order?
If you have not heard from your click and collect store within 24 hours or placing your order please contact your chosen store. Contact details can be found on our store locator
I need tiles of a specific batch, how do I arrange this?
If you are ordering extra tiles to complete a project, you will need to provide the batch information for your existing tiles when the store contacts you. They will then check with our warehouse to see if the batch is available.