ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO insulation Boards are ideal for two primary purposes; as a superior waterproof surface to fix wall or floor tiles and as a first class heat insulation for underfloor heating systems.
ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO insulation boards are particularly suited to underfloor and under tile heating applications. Installation below underfloor heating systems on an existing un-insulated concrete or timber sub-floor will greatly reduce heat up time and running costs.
- ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO insulation boards are waterproof and dimensionally stable (unlike plywood)
- Ideal for wetrooms
- Easy to carry, no more shifting huge sheets of plywood around
- Excellent sound insulation: impact sound is greatly reduced
- Cuts with a knife. no need for a jigsaw
- Will accept even the heaviest wall tiles, unlike plasterboard.(correct installation method must be followed)
- Excellent heat insulation with thermal conductivity value of 0.027 W/mK making them ideal for use as a thermal barrier with under floor heating.
Returns: Our returns policy gives you 30 days to return your unused, unopened items to any store for a full refund. Special order items are excluded from this and will be identified on your receipt. Your statutory rights are not affected