- Page 1: Laminate Flooring - Introduction
- Page 2: Laminate Flooring - Before you start
- Page 3: Laminate Flooring - Fitting twinclic
- Page 4: Laminate Flooring - Fitting 1clic2go
- Page 5: Laminate Flooring - Maintenance
- Page 6: Laminate Flooring - FAQs
- Back to Buying Guide
Laminate Flooring - Maintenance
Krono Original Laminate Flooring is virtually maintenance free. All it needs to restore its lustre after most spills is a wipe with a damp cloth. For really tough stains, we recommend using a little acetone. Avoid using excess water as it will damage your flooring and always clean up spillages immediately. To keep your laminated floor in good condition, be sure to:
- Use the floor exclusively under the recommended conditions.
- Put down a mat or rug to eliminate the risk of marks (gravel, soil, etc.) inside doorways and around sinks, etc, to protect from spillages.
- Move furniture carefully to avoid damaging the laminated surface.
- Felt pads are recommended under chairs and heavy furniture.
- Swivel chairs should have castors of a soft-rubber type construction, or place plastic mat under chair.
- Please be aware that this product is not to be cleaned with a steam cleaner. This will render the guarantee invalid.